We're more than a Gym!
When you join the Y, you belong to a place where: parents find a safe, positive environment for children; families come together and spend quality time with each other; children and teens learn what they can achieve; adults connect with friends and learn how to live healthier lives; communities thrive because neighbors support each other and give back; and we all build relationships that further our sense of belonging.
No one is turned away from the Y. We are a charity serving people of all ages, backgrounds, abilities and incomes. Learn more about our Financial Assistance program.
In the years since, many young people, families, and seniors have taken advantage of the mission-driven sports programs and services offered to enhance the quality of their lives.
- Wellness Center with state-of-the-art cardiovascular and strength training equipment
- Indoor handball/racquetball courts
- Sauna, steam room and whirlpool in the Adult Locker rooms
- Indoor heated junior Olympic pool
- On-site fields for youth sports
- Outdoor walking/jogging track
- Kids Zone
- Gymnasium with suspended wood floor
- Teen Center
- Special Needs/Family Locker Room
- Program Brochure
- March/April Program Brochure
- Register for Summer Camp
- CAMP COAST
- Camp COAST Review Packet
- Find a program
- Active Adult Calendar
- Gym Schedule
- Group Exercise Schedule
- Rate Card
- Swimming Lessons
- Pool Schedule
- Teen Summer Intern Information
- Teen Intern Application
For more information on the Clearwater Branch, please contact:
1005 South Highland Avenue
Clearwater, FL 33756