Citrus Memorial Health Foundation Branch
Become a Member
Welcome to the new Citrus Memorial Health Foundation YMCA Opening on Sunday, May 1! Where's my Y? Your YMCA is located on 4127 W. Norvell Bryant Hwy. (County Road 486) in Lecanto.
Now until April 30, with your $50 activation fee, you can become a member. Visit us on the new site Monday-Friday 9 a.m.-1 p.m. and 2-6 p.m., plus Saturdays 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Rates range from $25-69 and financial assistance is available.
Already a member? Have you scheduled your myFIT orientation? Learn more about myFIT. If you ready to set your appointment online just click below.
Programs and Services
- After School Child Care
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Active Older Adult Activities
- Youth & Adults Sports
- Family Activities
- Summer Day Camp
- Teen Summer Camp
The Y offers a before and after school child care program in all Citrus County School District Elementary Schools.
- Find a program at this location
- Citrus County Program Brochure
- Competition Pool Schedule-CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION
- Family Pool Schedule
- Healthy Living Center Calendar
- Member Event Calendar
- Registration Form
- Group Exercise Schedule
- Head Injury Informed Consent Form
We have an open door policy. Learn more about Financial Assistance. Full scholarships for the school site enrichment program are made possible for applicants who meet financial eligibility, through the Suncoast Credit Union Foundation Scholarship Program.
Features at the New YMCA
• Eight-lane pool and a pool with water slide
• Wellness center
• Healthy Living Education Center
• Three meeting rooms, supporting LIVESTRONG® at the YMCA, YMCA's Diabetes Prevention Program
• Kids Zone
• Outdoor basketball courts
• Nature trail
• Teen Center, supporting Youth In Government, Youth Leadership Citrus and other programs
• Cycling room
• Group exercise, featuring Les Mills classes, SilverSneakers™ yoga and more
The Healthy Living Center (HLC) was established through a donation from the Citrus Memorial Health Foundation. It includes private meeting rooms, an auditorium and an education resource room. The Center will provide opportunities for area health organizations, medical centers, physicians and community members to provide evidence-based information that addresses many health concerns. The HLC and its programs bring together medical and fitness professionals to help individuals achieve a collaborative community approach to healthy living that elevates well-being, prevention and health maintenance. A link to the HLC monthly calendar of events is available under Quick Links.
For more information on the Citrus Memorial Health Foundation Branch, please contact:
4127 W. Norvell Bryant Hwy/CR 486