Citrus Memorial Health Foundation Branch
HELP BUILD A BETTER US
When you join the Y, you belong to a place where: parents find a safe, positive environment for children; families come together and spend quality time with each other; children and teens learn what they can achieve; adults connect with friends and learn how to live healthier lives; communities thrive because neighbors support each other and give back; and we all build relationships that further our sense of belonging. What better way to build a better us than with your YMCA friends?
No one is turned away from the Y. We are a charity serving people of all ages, backgrounds, abilities and incomes. Learn more about our Financial Assistance program.
Already a member? Have you scheduled your myFIT orientation? Learn more about myFIT. If you ready to set your appointment online just click below.
Programs and Services
- After School Child Care
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Active Older Adult Activities
- Youth & Adults Sports
- Family Activities
- Youth Sports Camps
- Parents Night Out
- Birthday Parties
The Y offers a before and after school child care program in all Citrus County School District Elementary Schools.
- Find a program at this location
- Program Brochure
- January/February Program Brochure
- Competition Pool Schedule
- Family Pool Schedule - Reopens March 1
- Healthy Living Center Calendar
- Member Event Calendar
- Registration Form
- Group Exercise Schedule
- Head Injury Informed Consent Form
We have an open door policy. Learn more about Financial Assistance.
Features at the New YMCA
• Eight-lane pool and a pool with water slide
• Wellness center
• Healthy Living Education Center
• Three meeting rooms, supporting LIVESTRONG® at the YMCA, YMCA's Diabetes Prevention Program
• Kids Zone
• Outdoor basketball courts
• Nature trail
• Teen Center, supporting Youth In Government, Youth Leadership Citrus and other programs
• Cycling room
• Group exercise, featuring Les Mills classes, SilverSneakers™ yoga and more
Healthy Living Center
The Healthy Living Center (HLC) was established through a donation from the Citrus Memorial Health Foundation. It includes private meeting rooms, an auditorium and an education resource room. The Center will provide opportunities for area health organizations, medical centers, physicians and community members to provide evidence-based information that addresses many health concerns. The HLC and its programs bring together medical and fitness professionals to help individuals achieve a collaborative community approach to healthy living that elevates well-being, prevention and health maintenance. Visit out Healthy Living Center page for more information about upcoming speakers and events.
For more information on the Citrus Memorial Health Foundation Branch, please contact:
4127 W. Norvell Bryant Hwy/CR 486