Become a MemberWhen you join the Y, you'll find we're more than a gym. You belong to a place where:
- Parents find a safe, positive environment for children;
- Families come together and spend quality time with each other;
- Children and teens learn who they are and what they can achieve;
- Adults connect with friends and learn how to live healthy lives;
- Communities thrive because neighbors support each other and give back; and
- We all build relationships that further our sense of belonging.
Visit one of our local branches and take a tour!
Benefits of Membership
As a member you will have:
- Access to all of our YMCA of the Suncoast locations.
- FREE child care up to two hours in our Kids' Zone for members while you workout.
- myFIT program to help you get started and engaged with our staff and wellness centers.
- YMCA of the Suncoast App to stay up to date with our schedules and programs.
- Hundreds of group exercise classes like Les Mills Body Combat and cycling classes for all levels.
- Swimming programs and pools for lap swim, open swim, exercise and more.
- Family/youth programs and events.
The YMCA of the Suncoast welcomes you and your family to join our family! Our YMCA is a cause-driven, nonprofit charity serving the Suncoast region for nearly six decades. Today, we serve more than 90,000 men, women and children through eight facilities in Citrus, Hernando, Pasco, and Pinellas counties.
We have a variety of membership categories to serve you and your family. Our staff can help you find a category that suits your needs:
The Y is a charitable organization open to all. Financial assistance is available.
Members of the Silver Sneakers program can enroll at no additional cost.
Check out our Membership Handbook.