At the YMCA you belong to a place where:
- Parents find a safe, positive environment for children;
- Families come together and spend quality time with each other;
- Children and teens learn who they are and what they can achieve;
- Adults connect with friends and learn how to live healthy lives;
- Communities thrive because neighbors support each other and give back.
Visit one of our locations and take a tour!
Membership Types and Rates- just select a branch or find your Y's location and see our monthly membership descriptions.
Benefits of Membership
As a member you will have:
- Access to all of our YMCA of the Suncoast locations.
- FREE child care up to two hours in our Kids' Zone for members while you workout.
- myFIT program to help you get started and engaged with our staff and wellness centers.
- YMCA of the Suncoast App to stay up to date with our schedules and programs.
- Hundreds of group exercise classes like Les Mills Body Combat and cycling classes for all levels.
- Swimming programs and pools for lap swim, open swim, exercise and more.
- Family/youth programs and events.
- Members of the Silver Sneakers program can enroll at no additional cost.
- Check out our Membership Handbook.
The safety and security of our members and those we serve is our number one priority. It is for this reason the YMCA conducts regular sex offender screenings on all members, participants and guests. If a sex offender match occurs, the YMCA reserves the right to cancel membership, end program participation and remove visitation access.