Financial Assistance Available
No One Is Turned Away from The Y
YMCAs are charitable organizations here to serve people of all ages, backgrounds, abilities and incomes. The YMCA is community-based and believes that its programs and services should be available to everyone.
That's why we offer a Financial Assistance Program, which is a sliding fee scale designed to fit each individual's financial situation. Charitable contributions to the YMCA enable us to provide financial assistance on a sliding scale. We promise that everyone who qualifies will receive assistance to the greatest extent possible based on the availability of funds.
Over the years, we have found that the financial assistance program is utilized most by:
- Youth referred by schools, churches and organizations
- Adults who are temporarily out of work
- Those who are divorced and are experiencing financial hardships
- People on fixed incomes
- People who are overwhelmed by medical bills
- Those experiencing other financial hardships
If you would like to obtain more information about our Financial Assistance program, contact us today.